Friday, October 11, 2013

School (mostly make up) Routine

Hello! So this year is my last school year. Yeah, senior year a.k.a grade 12. I'm going to college next year. In Indonesia, mainly my school, we are not allowed to wear too much make up such as eye shadows, lipstick, mascara, and so others. So yeah the list below I'm going to show you and (sort of) doing a little review of what I wear so yeah here we go.

I woke up at 5:00 AM in the morning. Because school starts at 6:30 AM. Yes. You may scream. After I woke up and finally found my phone (this is become a behavior), I ran to the bathroom and clean my body you know because you don't want to smell bad at school. I'm using Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Wash to wash my morning fugly face.
sorry! i didn't take my own photo of this because mine was in the bathroom and i was too lazy to go there xx
This facial wash I'm telling you is incredible. I love this so much. This facial wash helps my face with my acne problems. Besides, this thing is OIL FREE. But, I'm not gonna promise you that because my face still looking so shiny after 6 hours. Yeah....this thing is still good. And oh! This facial wash brightens my face too so I look more awake at school after using this facial wash yay. By the way this facial wash costs around $1.75 for 100 mL. 

Okay after getting my face cleared, I wash  my body with a lot of body wash. I mean I don't use that a lot of body wash at the same time. But I'm going to do a review of them later!!! Moving on. 

I'm not using foundations or bb cream because its getting so super hot here and sweats will be everywhere. So I decided to apply a little bit amount of Pigeon Moisturizer for All Skin Types. I bought this a week ago and I'm quite liking it so far. This moisturizer helps my face feeling so fresh, soft, and bright. I'm 98% sure most of you aren't familiar with this brand. Because yay local brand (I guess lol). By the way this product costs like $1.50. I'm not quite sure by the way.


I'm just applying a drop of this moisturizer to my face with my fingers. Your face will look more shiny. I recommend you to use some face powder. Hm...in that case, I'm using Pigeon Teens Two Way Cake Compact Powder. Mine is in warm beige. This powder is absolutely incredible. Can I just get married with this product?
to be honest, this is actually a refill. I found this more travel sized so I'm using it

just please ignore the background

ignore my tanned hand too. hola.

This face powder absorbs oil, make your face more fresh and leaves your face naturally perfect. And this powder only costs like around $2.89 until $3.00. Holla I love cheap products.

The next step that I did is 'how to not to get chapped lips'. Your lips will get dry and chapped and that is so uncool. This products below are famous I'm sure you can guess it by now.


Yup! It's Maybelline New York's Baby Lips! I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE THESSSSEEE SOOO MUCCCCHHHHH. To be honest you guys, I wear this 12 times a day. I actually have three of them. But I left my other one in my school bag. This lip balm is my favorite. They smell delicious and it moisturize your lips so much. Ah *applying baby lips once more*.

I'm using a lot of different products of body butter/lotions. I'm going to review them later so I'm skipping that step sorry. And yeah the last step is deodorant. Schools are tiring. You're gonna stink during the school. This thing is a must. A MUST. You need that thing if you want to survive. Deodorant that I'm using is Dove Whitening Original 48 Hours Anti-Perspirant Deodorant with Vitamins E and F.


I don't need to whiten my armpit you know so I don't really need that whitening thingy. But, this one smells so damnly good. It's like you've showered before. It costs $3.40. I think I'm gonna need the vitamins extract.....

And yeah! That was my School Make Up Routine I hope you all enjoy it. Sorry I don't mean to brag I just want to show you the products that I'm in love with. 


Have a good day <3


No comments:

Post a Comment